使用道具 举报

已绑定手机

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2018-3-23 14:33:47 | 显示全部楼层

PURE ALPHA is an intelligent Expert Advisor (EA), which scalps between the end of the New York and the beginning of the Asian Session. By scalping the night session, the aim is to achieve many small, rather overall market neutral profits.

The strategy is based on Price Action and a mathematical componentusing volatility. The order closure is individual, taking into account the current market conditions.

• Usage of Stop Loss and Take Profit, always!
  • no martingale, no grid, no hedging!
  • suitable for deposits starting at $50
  • verified Real Myfxbook Performance Link (see the link in my profile or user guide, I am not allowed to post it here)
  • 100% made in Germany
  • stable results, tested since 2003
  • News Filter

User Guide -> How to purchase and use Pure Alpha Expert Advisor (explained step by step with pictures)

I recommend to use a low spread ECN Broker of your choice and a low latency VPS.

The EA has been tested with 99,9% using high quality Tick Data. Here is a [Guide] how to backtest correctly and a [Guide] how to purchase an Expert Advisor. If you want to achieve more professional trading conditions regarding Brokers and VPS, I can recommend this [GuideHow to Identify a True ECN Broker and a professional VPS

Pairs and timeframes

The EA works for all major currency pairs. The current settings are optimized for EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF. If you want to trade the EA on different currency pairs, I recommend to optimize the parameters therefore or inquire for these.

• The timeframe to which the EA is attached to is not relevant, but for a better overview, I recommend to use PURE ALPHA in M5 or M15 timeframe.

Important

If you want to use the built-in News Filter, please add URL: http://ec.forexprostools.com to the allowed URLs in the MT4 terminal settings (Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors) and check "allow webrequest" for listed URL.

Unlike other EA developers, I will not change the price of PURE ALPHA anytime soon. I use this strategy on my private trading account as part of my regular income and I strongly want to prevent a distribution to the masses.

You should always consider that only about 3% of all FX traders are profitable in the long run.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

If you purchase the Expert Advisor (no rental), I will assist you with personal support and deliver you better, optimized set files according to your goals!

Explanation of Inputs
  • lotsize fix: Enter the fix lotsize that you want to trade (used if use Risk% = false)
  • max spread allowed: enter the maximum allowed spread when opening of a trade
  • slippage: enter the maximum allowed slippage when opening a trade
  • use Risk%: if true, then MoneyManagement is used
  • Risk Dynamic: Percentage of Risk (if RIsk%=true)
  • max lotsize: maximum tradable lotsize (when using Risk%)
  • Magic number: you can change it if you want but it is only for tracking the EA and distinguishing the EA between other
  • Filter Medium: First filter used for normal market conditions (default filter)
  • Filter Fast: Filter for fast (very volatile) market conditions
  • Take Profit: Coefficient for Take Profit
  • Stop Loss: Coefficient for Stop Loss
  • Newsfilter: if true, then EA stops trading before and after high and medium impact news
  • Close already open trades: if true, trades that are open are closed if news appear. If false, then already open trades remain open but new already open trades are closed if selected news appear. If false, then already open trades remain open and only new trades will not be opened
  • No operating in minutes before High Impact News: Time no trades are opened x minutes before High Impact News
  • No operating in minutes after High Impact News: Time no trades are opened x minutes after High Impact News
  • Medium Impact News: no trades during Medium Impact News
  • No operating in minutes before Medium Impact News
  • No operating in minutes before High Impact News
  • Trade at weekly opening: If true, trades are opened at market opening on Sunday
  • Start hour: Search for new trades at specified hour
  • Start minute: Search for new trades at specified minutes
  • End hour: Stop searching for new trades at specified hour
  • End minute: Stop searching for new trades at specified minute
  • start closing position hour: Start closing existing trades at specified hour
  • start closing position minute: Start closing existing trades at specified minute
  • end closing position hour: from this time no more open trades will be closed
  • end closing position minute: from this time no more open trades will be closed

回复

使用道具 举报

已绑定手机

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2018-3-25 16:31:08 | 显示全部楼层

用户指南:

亲爱的用户,亲爱的阿尔法潜在用户

信号*在这里你可以看到我们在我们的大私人账户上纯阿尔法的生活表现

纯阿尔法的活性能: https://www.myf *xbook.com/组合/纯-alpha/2136690在链接中:删除*

我们希望与您分享更多知识,并希望您能够更新您的更新,以防有重要消息关于使用纯阿尔法。

->订阅纯阿尔法新闻和宝贵的见解(它是免费的,我们只发送很少有用的信息)

向每个寻求一个伟大自动化交易系统的人发出一个提示:这里的市场充满了骗局。许多作家用太低的价差伪造了赝品。因此,特别关注在现实中的传播,即它是现实的。如果您看到值2,这意味着0,2,那么对于实际交易条件来说,这是太低了。

2)在购买之前一个月前测试系统,然后将结果与提交人的结果进行比较。它们不能是同一时间段的交易,而是将您的交易与信号平均交易进行比较。如果你看到他们匹配,你找到了类似的交易,那么这是一个好的开始!

如何购买ea:

它非常简单-简单地遵循一下在程序。

如何设置ea:

购买后,登录到您希望使用纯alpha的终端,并连接您的MQL5社区帐户。之后,您将找到纯阿尔法在导航窗口的终端。

现在,确保您已经启用了启用:

重要

如果您想使用内置新闻滤波器, please add URL: http://ec.forexprostools.com to the allowed URLs in the MT4 terminal settings (Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors) and check "allow webrequest" for listed URL.

接下来,简单地将ea附加到您想要进行交易的图表中。

目前我们建议使用纯阿尔法来为欧元兑美元和欧元兑美元。它也可以用于其他对,但是您需要测试它,并可能优化它,当前设置优化为欧元兑美元和USDCHF。

在图上使用纯阿尔法。

当您将ea附加到例如欧元兑美元的M15图表之后,您需要确保在设置中启用了live trading。

应该是的,但是如果不是,请启用它。

现在,先转到输入,您可以选择您的ea设置。

完成之后,简单地单击“好”,然后您应该看到右上角的在,比如:

这意味着专家顾问已经成功地初始化了,并且现在将寻找交易条目。请耐心点让它交易。

它在夜间会话中运行,因此您需要在一种服务器上运行它,如果您在夜间运行您的终端。但是,尽管如此,总是使用一种服务器,因为这样会减少滑动,并且您将取得比在您自己的计算机上使用它更好的结果。

请注意:首先我们建议使用纯alpha,缺省设置为欧元兑美元,并带有过滤器快速用于USDCHF。所有其他的你应该离开默认,除非你有经验并且知道你做什么。

这些参数在产品描述中描述。如果您想要增加大小(使其交易更高的位置大小,请调整值大小修正到更高的值。0.01意味着每一次贸易都会交易0.01块。

请注意:按您的帐户余额使用一个位置大小。对于10.000美元的账户余额,我们建议将1块钱交易。账户余额为1.000美元0.10块,每一对你交易…等等。当然,你可以用0.2或0.3块来支付1.000美元的账户,那么你就会获得更高的回报,但也会增加更高的提款率。每个用户都必须找到最好的方法,并调整价值,以他的目标和风险胃口。

最后但并非最不重要的:大多数交易者不愿使用专家顾问,而是想要获得快速、高、高利润的利润。如果专家顾问损失了一个月,他们就放弃了,然后再试一次。从我10年的交易经验我可以向你保证,这就是为什么97%失败了。如果你有一个系统,那么你需要坚持它,只要它不会发生比最大历史下降2倍的次数。任何交易制度都不会每月拿出利润。我可以向你保证没有圣杯。我浪费了七年的生命寻找它。

看起来像圣杯的系统大多是构造失败的鞅,有些早一些,后来又出现了。不管谁告诉你,鞅是一个安全系统,没有任何关于交易和风险管理的线索。您必须考虑长期和贸易按照您的帐户平衡,您可以实现实际结果,从稳定30%到150%一年。

重要:

-总是用正确的开始和正确的!这是必不可少的!一些用户不幸地留下了糟糕的回顾,并没有设定正确的开始和结束时间。

如果你使用我推荐的经纪人IC市场您不需要更改起始或结束时间,因为默认设置已经调整到此代理。

-检查你的延迟到经纪人。如果是>20 ms,您应该使用一个VPS公平交易VPS与大多数经纪人你会有太多的滑,这对所有黄牛都不好,而且会导致更糟糕的结果!无论如何,如果您使用ea,您的pc必须运行在夜间会话(纽约会议之后),或者您的服务器!当然,如果终端没有运行,ea不会交换!无论如何,我们建议使用纯alpha始终在一个VPS服务器上!

-如果你是新的,请在你的真实账户上使用一个0.01块的固定帐号,直到你知道你想要交易多少钱,或者在演示账户上测试它。有些用户确实设定了50或15名(原因是什么),现在抱怨并留下了一个糟糕的审查。对于像这样的用户来说,如果他在一个月内交易价值1000美元的账户,那么他就不会损失800美元。但是如果他交易20或40倍推荐的尺寸,当然你的风险(但也是你的奖励)是20或40倍高!

正如我所说,我建议每1000美元存款0.1块,到0.2块。意思是如果你从100美元开始,那么0.01块(或者0.02块)适合。如果你交易10.000美元,然后再交易1块或两块钱。

我们建议使用纯阿尔法ea真正的ECN经纪人以达到最佳效果。我们为该代理优化了系统,默认设置最好用于此代理。您可以在不同的代理上使用纯alpha,但您可能会取得更糟糕的结果,因为几乎所有其他经纪商都比其他经纪商更糟糕的交易条件。IC市场...

此外,您需要一个VPS服务器。我建议使用:公平交易VPS与大多数经纪人

选择一个代理和低延迟的VPS用于专业交易(初学者和专业人员)

https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/707602

ea已经测试过使用高质量的蜱数据,占百分之99,9。如果你想要自己去做ea,我建议遵循以下指南:

[指南]如何正确地使用99%真实的滴答数据来优化最佳方法

https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/704853

回复

使用道具 举报

已绑定手机

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2018-3-25 16:32:11 | 显示全部楼层
User Guide:

Dear User, dear potential user of Pure Alpha,

Signals: (here you can see our live performance with Pure Alpha on our big private account)

Live Performance of Pure Alpha:  https://www.myf *xbook.com/portfolio/pure-alpha/2136690   In the link:  remove the *

We want to share more knowledge with you and want to keep you updated in case there are important news concerning the usage of Pure Alpha.

->    Subscribe to Pure Alpha news and valuable insights  (it's free and we do only send few valuable information)

One tip to everyone who is searching for a great automated trading system:  The market here is full of scams. Many authors fake backtests by putting in too low spreads. So pay especially attention to the spread in the backtest that it is realistic. If you see a value of 2, which means 0,2 pip, this is undoubtfully too low for real trading conditions.

2) Always test the system one month before you purchase it and then compare your results to the live results of the authors signal. They must not be the trades of the same time period, but just compare your trades to the trades of the signals average. If you see that they match and you find similar trades, then it is a good way to start!

How to purchase the EA:

purchase

Its very easy- simply follow the mql procedure.

How to set up the EA:

After you purchased it, log in to the terminal in which you want to use Pure Alpha and connect your mql5 community account. After this you will find Pure Alpha in the navigation window of your terminal.

navigation

now, make sure that you have AutoTrading enabled:

autotrading

Important
If you want to use the built-in News Filter, please add URL: http://ec.forexprostools.com to the allowed URLs in the MT4 terminal settings (Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors) and check "allow webrequest" for listed URL.

live

Next, simply attach the EA to the chart in which you want to trade it.

Currently we recommend to use Pure Alpha for EURUSD and USDCHF. It can work for other pairs too, but you need to test it and maybe optimize it, the current settings are optimized to EURUSD and USDCHF only.

Use Pure Alpha on the M15 chart .

After you attached the EA to for example EURUSD M15 chart, you need to make sure that Live Trading is enabled in the settings.

ü

It should be, but if not, please enable it.

Now head over to the inputs where you can choose the settings for your EA.

After this is done simply click okay, and you should see the EA with a smiley in the upper right corner like this:

p

This means the Expert Advisor has initialized successfully and will seek for trading entries now. Please be patient and let it trade.

It operates in the night session and therefore you need to have it running on a VPS Server, if you do not run your terminal during night. But, nonetheless, always use a VPS Server because this will reduce slippage and you will achieve much better results compared to using it on your own computer.

Please note: For the beginning we recommend to use Pure Alpha with default setting for EURUSD M15 and with Filter Fast for USDCHF M15. All the rest you should leave default, unless you have experience and know what you do.

The parameters are described in the product description. If you want to increase lot size (make it trade higher position sizes, please adjust the value Lot Size fix to a higher value. 0.01 means it will always trade 0.01 Lot for each trade.

Please note: Use a position size according to your account balance. For an account balance of $10.000 we recommend to trade 1 lot. For an account balance of $1.000 0.10 lot for each pair you trade ... and so on. You can of course trade 0.2 or 0.3 lot for an account of $1.000, then you will achieve higher returns, but also higher drawdowns. Each user must find the best way for himself and adjust the value to his goals and risk appetite.

Last but not least: Most traders failing using Expert Advisors are the ones who want to go for the fast money and quick, high, overleveraged profits. If the Expert Advisor is in loss for one month, they abandon it and try another one. From my 10 years of trading experience I can assure you that this is why 97% fail. If you have a system, then you need to stick to it, as long as it does not occur more than for example 2 times the maximum historical drawdown. No trading system will take home profits every month. I can guarantee you that there is no holy grail. I wasted 7 years of my life searching for it.

Systems that do look like a holy grail are mostly martingales that are constructed to fail, some earlier, some later. Whoever tells you that a martingale is a safe system has no clue about trading and risk management. You have to think long term and trade in accordance to your account balance and you can achieve realistic results ranging from stable 30% to 150% a year.

Important:

- Always use the correct start and endtime !This is essential! Some users who have left a bad review sadly did not set the correct start and end time.

If you use my recommended Broker IC Markets you do not need to change the start or end time, because the default settings are already adjusted to this broker.

- Check your latency to your broker. If it is >20 ms you should use a VPS fair Trading VPS with 1ms to most Brokers,othwerwise you will have too much slippage which is bad for all scalpers and which will result in worse results!! . In any case if you use the EA your PC must run in the night session (after the New York Session), or your vps! so of course the EA will not trade if the terminal is not running ! In any case we recommend to use Pure Alpha always on a VPS Server !

- If you are new, please use a fix lotsize of 0.01 lot on your real account for some time, until you know how much lot you want to trade, or test it on a demo account. There are some users who did set risk =50  or 15 (for what reason ever) and now complain and left a bad review. For some users like this AHDROUD1 ... he can not have a $800 loss if he trades on a $1000 account with the correct lot size settings within one month. But if he trades 20 or 40 times the recommended lot size of course your risk (but also your reward) is 20 or 40 times higher !!!

As I said, I recommend 0.1 lot to 0.2 lot for each $1000 deposit. Meaning if you start with $100 then 0.01 lot (or 0.02 lot) are suitable. If you trade $10.000 then 1 lot or 2 lot.

We recommend to use Pure Alpha EA with this True ECN Broker to achieve the best results. We have optimised our system for this broker and the default settings are best to use for this one. You can use Pure Alpha on a different Broker, but you will most likely achieve worse results because almost every other broker has worse trading conditions compared to IC Markets.

Furthermore you need a VPS Server. I recommend to use: fair Trading VPS with 1ms to most Brokers

SELECT A BROKER AND LOW LATENCY VPS FOR PROFESSIONAL TRADING (FOR BEGINNERS AND PROFESSIONALS)

https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/707602

The EA has been tested with 99,9% using high quality Tick Data. If you want to backtest the EA yourself, I recommend to follow this guide:

[GUIDE] HOW TO BACKTEST THE BEST WAY, CORRECTLY WITH 99% REAL TICK DATA

https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/704853
回复

使用道具 举报

已绑定手机

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-4 00:07:41 | 显示全部楼层

纯阿尔法是个聪明的人专家顾问(Ea)这是纽约结束与亚洲会议开始之间的地方。通过倒卖夜间会话,目的是实现许多小的、相对全面的市场中性利润。

该战略是基于价格行为和一个数学分量使用波动。关闭订单是个人的,考虑到目前的市场状况。
•使用停止损失,获利,永远!
•没有鞅,没有网格,没有套期保值!
•适用于从50美元开始的存款
•验证了real Myfxbook性能链接(请参阅我的配置文件或用户指南中的链接),我不能在这里发布。
•100%德国制造
•稳定的结果,自2003以来测试
•新闻过滤

用户指南->如何购买和使用纯alpha专家顾问(按图片按步骤解释)

我建议使用低扩展ECN代理您选择和一个低潜伏期VPS。

ea已经测试过使用高质量的蜱数据的99,9%.。这里是一个[指南]如何正确地识别 和一个[指南]如何购买专家顾问.。如果您想要达到更专业的交易条件,有关经纪人和VPS,我可以推荐这个[导轨如何识别真实的ECN代理和专业的VPS

对和时间周期
ea为所有主要货币对工作。目前的设置是针对EURUSD, GBPUSD 和USDCHF进行优化的。如果您想要在不同的货币对上交易ea,我建议您优化参数,或者查询这些参数。
•连接到ea的时间范围并不相关,但是为了更好地概述,我建议使用纯alpham5或M15时间...

重要
如果您想使用内置新闻滤波器, please add URL: http://ec.forexprostools.com to the allowed URLs in the MT4 terminal settings (Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors) and check "allow webrequest" for listed URL.

不同于其他ea开发人员,我不会很快改变纯阿尔法的价格.。我在私人交易账户上使用这种策略作为我经常收入的一部分,我强烈希望阻止向大众分发。

你应该总是考虑到,从长远来看,只有大约3%的外汇交易员获利。

如果您有任何问题,请随时联系我!

如果您购买了专家顾问(没有租金),我将协助您提供个人支持并提供更好的,优化设置文件按照您的目标!

输入解释•lotsize:输入您想要交换的修复子文件(如果使用风险%=false)
•允许最大范围扩展:进入交易开放时允许的最大扩展
•滑动:打开贸易时输入最大允许的滑动
•使用风险%:如果真,则使用MoneyManagement
•风险动态:风险百分比(如果风险%=true)
•最大可交易的lotsize(使用风险%时)
•魔法号码:如果你想改变它,你可以改变它,但是它只是为了跟踪ea和区分其他的ea。
•过滤介质:用于正常市场条件的第一过滤器(默认过滤器)
•过滤器快速:过滤器用于快速(非常不稳定)市场条件
•获利:获利系数
•停车损失:停车损失系数
•如果真的,那么ea停止交易前后的高和中影响新闻。
•关闭已经开放的交易:如果属实,如果新闻出现,开放的交易就会关闭。如果是假的,那么已经公开交易仍然开放,但如果有选择的消息出现,新的已经公开交易就关闭了。如果是假的,那么已经开放的交易仍然开放,只有新的交易才会开放。
•在高冲击新闻之前没有操作:时间没有交易在高冲击新闻前x分钟打开
•高冲击新闻后几分钟内没有操作:时间没有交易在高冲击新闻后x分钟打开
•媒介冲击新闻:媒介影响新闻中的无交易
•中期冲击新闻前几分钟内不操作
•在高冲击新闻之前几分钟内没有操作
•每周开盘贸易:如果真的,交易于周日开放市场开放。
•开始小时:在指定小时内寻找新交易
•开始分钟:在指定分钟内寻找新的交易
•结束时间:停止在指定小时内寻找新交易
•结束分钟:停止在指定时刻寻找新交易
•开始关闭位置小时:开始关闭现有交易在指定小时内
•开始关闭位置分钟:开始关闭现有交易在指定分钟
•结束位置小时:从此时开始,不再开放交易将关闭
•结束收盘位置分钟:从此时开始不再开放交易将关闭

我要反馈
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2018-4-5 12:35:04 | 显示全部楼层
大家测试的如何啊
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2018-4-8 08:52:02 | 显示全部楼层
针对欧元兑美元、GBPUSD和USDCHF进行优化的
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2018-4-8 19:35:14 | 显示全部楼层
用的刚刚好弱风化
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2018-4-10 14:02:10 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

让社区更精彩

• 反馈建议:yjfmlsx@qq.com
  • 工作时间:周一到周五 7:00-18:00

关注我们

Copyright   ©2015-2018  2HA Inc.  Powered by©2ha.cn   ( 苏ICP备15059694号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表